ignou.ac.in - Ignou Admission 2013-14 - Prospectus - Online Admission
Indira Gandhi National Open University, is well known as IGNOU .The largest university of the world with almost 35 Lac students, and also world's largest distance learning institute. IGNOU was established by an act of Parliament of India in 1985, the act is known as IGNOU Act 1985. IGNOU had started its journey with 4,000 students in 1987 and now 35,00,000 students enrolls at IGNOU.
IGNOU invites applications for the Admission for July 2013 / January 2014 Session for Master's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diplomas, PG Certificates, Diplomas and Certificate programmes, under below Schools :-
- School of Sciences :- For traditional M.Sc., B.Sc., PG Diploma and Certificate and other diplomas and certificates in various branches of Science.
- School of Social Sciences :- For traditional M.A., B.A, PG Diploma and Certificate and other diplomas and certificates in various branches of Social Sciences.
- School of Law :- For Certificate in Cyber Law, Master in Intellectual Property Law, PG Diploma in Criminal Justice etc.
- School of Management Studies :- For M.Com, B.Com, MBA, BBA, Diploma in Finance, Management, HR etc.
- School of Agriculture :- For PG Diploma, Degree and Certificate in Agricultural and Dairy based courses.
- School of Computer & Information Sciences :- For MCA, BCA and Certificates/Diplomas in Information Technology.
- School of Continuing Education :- For M.Sc. (Dietetics and Food Services Management), M.A. and PG Diploma in Rural Development), Diploma/Certificate in F&D Child Care, Food Safety etc.
- School of Education :- For M.Ed, B.Ed (Entrance Test), PG Diploma, Diploma/Certificate in Education.
- School of Engineering and Technology :- For M.Tech., B.Tech. and PG Diploma, Diploma/Certificates in Engineering and Technology.
- School of Foreign Languages :- For Foreign Languages Courses at Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma and Certificate level.
- School of Gender and Development Studies :- For Gender and Development Courses.
- School of Extension & Development Studies :- M.A. in Extension & Development Studies, M.A. in Adult Education, PG Diploma/Certificate and Diploma/Certificate in Adult Education and Extension & Development Studies.
How to Apply:- IGNOU is having Online admission facility for almost all courses, so it is suggested that please apply online @ http://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
Who wants to apply offline, have to buy a prospectus and application form, from Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068, by payment of Rs. 100/- (by post Rs. 150/-). Students can download IGNOU Prospectus from Ignou website.
IGNOU announced Admission for some REGULAR COURSES for session 2013-14, and admissions in other school. For more information and details please download the prospectus of IGNOU.
Important Dates :-
- For all Certificate /Programmes :- 31st May 2013 (without late fee for July 2013 Session) and 30th November 2013 (without late fee for January 2014 Session) 15th June 2013 (with late fee for July 2013 Session) and 15th December 2013 (with late fee for January 2014 Session)
- For all Other Diploma/PG Diploma, Bachelor and Masters Programmes :- 29th July 2013 (without late fee for July 2013 Session) and 30th November 2013 (without late fee for January 2014 Session) 31st August 2013 (with late fee for July 2013 Session) and 31st December 2013 (with late fee for January 2014 Session)
Late fee is Rs. 200/-
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
IGNOU Campus, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 68
Important Links :-
Online Admissions :- http://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
Download Prospectus :- http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/downloads/3
Official Website :- http://www.ignou.ac.in/